Contacting our International Coordinator and our Athletic Director Mr. Rade Džambić is your first step towards a successful application to the Calusa Chess Program.

E-mail address:
Skype: dzambinjo
Viber: +381 (62) 350 811

To study as an international student in the United States you need a Form I-20, "Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status." After Calusa International Prep School officials notify you of acceptance to the School and the Program, a designated school official (DSO) will send you an I-20 form.

IMPORTANT: The I-20 was updated starting June 2015, with all new I-20s issued using the new format starting June 26, 2015, and the new I-20 necessary for all students seeking entry or re-entry starting July 2016.

You will need the Form I-20 for any of the following:
1) Paying your I-901 SEVIS Fee.
2) Applying for your nonimmigrant visa at your U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
3) Entering the United States

IMPORTANT: Bring your Form I-20 with you when you enter the United States. You will present it to U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers at the port of entry when you arrive. You may arrive up to 30 days before the start date listed on your Form I-20.

4) Applying for a driver’s license or Social Security number: If you need to apply for a driver’s license or Social Security number, you may need to bring the Form I-20 with you to prove you are legally enrolled in our program of study.
If you have any further questions about the Form I-20, we encourage you to speak with the DSO at the Calusa International Prep School.

Follow these links for more information about our Program and Tuition and Fees.

Comments are closed.